Edico privacy statement
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data controller of a register is obligated to inform the register’s data subjects in a clear manner. This statement fulfils this informing obligation.
1. Personal data controller
Contact information in matters related to personal data files:
If necessary, contact information of the data protection officer:
Data protection officer
NPE Kulconsult Oy/Jari Welling
2. Data subjects
Persons included in the register customers.
3. Purpose of use of personal data
Grounds for keeping the register:
- personal data is being processed based on an existing customer
Purpose for the register and the processing of personal data
Personal data is only being processed for predetermined purposes, which are:
- customer relationship management
- informing about services
4. Personal data recorded in the register
The customer register contains the following information:
- Phone number
- Information on services bought
5. The data subject’s rights
The data subject has the following rights, and requests for their use should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to access data
The data subject may check the data we have recorded.
Right to rectification
The data subject may request the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
Right to object
The data subject may object to the processing of personal data if the data subject feels that personal data has been processed unlawfully.
Right to forbid direct marketing
The data subject has the right to forbid the use of personal data for direct marketing.
Right to deletion
The data subject has the right to request the deletion of data if personal data processing is not necessary. We will handle the request for deletion and proceed to either delete the data or state a justified reason for not being able to delete the data.
It should be noted that the controller may have legal or other rights to not delete the requested data. The controller is obligated to preserve accounting materials for the duration (10 years) set out in the Accounting Act (Chapter 2, Section 10). For this reason, materials related to accounting cannot be deleted before that term has expired.
If the processing of personal data is only based on the data subject’s consent and not for instance on a customer relationship or membership, the data subject may withdraw consent.
The data subject may complain of the decision to the Data Protection Supervisor
The data subject has the right to demand us to restrict the processing of controversial data until the matter is solved.
Right to complain
The data subject has the right to complain to the Data Protection Supervisor if the data subject feels that we are violating the effective data protection regulation when processing personal data.
Contact information of the data protection supervisor: www.tietosuoja.fi/en/index/yhteystiedot.html
6. Regular information sources
Customer information is regularly obtained from:
- from the customer as the customer relationship is born
- from the customer through an online form
7. Regular disclosure of data
The data is not generally disclosed for marketing purposes outside Edicto Oy.
8. Duration of processing
- Personal data is usually processed for as long as the customer relationship exists.
9. Personal data processors
The controller and its employees process personal data. We may also outsource the processing of personal data partly to a third party, in which case we will guarantee with contractual arrangements that personal data is processed in compliance with valid data protection legislation and also otherwise appropriately.
10. Transferring data outside the EU
Personal data is not transferred outside the EU or the EEA.
11. Automatic decision-making and profiling
We are not using the data for automatic decision-making or profiling.
12. Log Data
When you use our service, we store the information your browser sends. This data includes information such as the sent request, the sender’s IP address, and the type of browser used. We use log information to monitor usage and technical administration of the service.
– A cookie connect.sid is used and set for Edico service. It is used for user authentication and session management.
– A cookie used and set for the Stripe checkout payment. For more see https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
– A cookie used and set for google’s reCHAPTA, I’m not robot feature. Usage information may or may not been combined with identified person by Google. For more see https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
– A cookie used and set for google’s reCHAPTA, I’m not robot feature. Usage information may or may not been combined with identified person by Google. For more see https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
– The ‘Log In with Facebook’ feature been used in Edico Lite uses Facebook’s own cookies to sign in to Edico Lite. Cookies expiry time is from 16 hours to 1.5 years. More information can be found at https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/