Edico CS, CG
- Upon registration, the account owner will receive a key code to renew the forgotten password. It allows him or her to share and manage passwords in Edico CG as needed.
- It is possible for the user to change the password at any time.
- The G feature allows the account owner to share logins with members of the team as users, so that folders are shared and available to them at the same time.
- The account owner and user can create multiple parallel folders within a set time limit.
- In a folder, a user can bilaterally share documents with their customers so that they remain secret to other customers.
- There are no participation limits for those invited to the folder.
Sharing and viewing a protected file
- Confidentiality and security are guaranteed against email interception, as files are only processed through browsers and secure traffic.
- Viewing documents directly in browsers is possible for both the user and the invited partner in secret from others.
- If desired, the user can set up visitor tracking to be notified when his/her partner visits the folder.
- If you have access to the SignHero Enterprise signing service, you can send PDFs in your folder for signing. The service will be available in Edico after the user has created a link to their SignHero service in the Edico settings.
To open an open folder
- The confidential folder can be copied to an Edico S / G folder, and the logins of the invitees will be redirected there with new IDs. The functions are the same as in Edico S / C.
- The invitation to the folder is made by email and phone or alternatively by phone and via the Edico website.
- It is possible to verify the user as an inviter from the phone number assigned to the account.
- It is possible to share files between anyone logged in to a folder without any restrictions on participation.
- File-specific content comments and eye-catching colors make it easy to manage your files.
Electronic signature in an open folder
- The user can set the pdf file to be electronically signed by entering the email addresses of the other signatories on the start form of the signing process if it is attached to the owner’s account.
Presentation of documents in browsers and other communication
- Presentation is symmetrical alternately between participants for up to ten people present in the folder at the same time.
- If desired, the user can set up visitor tracking to get information about visitors’ visits to the folder.
- The display order of the file list can be changed to the desired slide show.
- The chat conversation can be held between the participants in its own window and the edited memo can be saved.
- You can start a video conference session securely with a password generated by Edico.
- All functions are available through a smart telephone interface that does not need to be downloaded separately.